Helagrip and Ovalgrip Cable Markers
Helagrip Cable Markers
The Helagrip range of pre-printed cable markers are used to mark cables and wires. The anti-skew chevron cut ensures that markers are locked together and stay in place. Suited to various industries like mass transit, panel building, utilities, electrical contracting and telecommunications.
Characters available for the cable markers are: 0-9, A-Z and the standard electrical symbols.
Cable markers are supplied in reels of 250 or 1000 depending on the size of the cable marker. Available in black on white, black on yellow and colour coded.
Features and Benefits:
- Cable markers are easy to apply as one size cable marker fits a wide range of sizes
- Markers are applied before termination takes place
- The chevron cut locks the markers together ensuring the text stays together
- Traditional wire marking available in yellow, white and colour coded
- Cable markers are made of flexible material so the product remains securely on the cable marker
- Black on white and black on yellow available
- Application tool TJC is also available
Helagrip Cable Marker Kit
Some of the most commonly used cable markers supplied in a handy kit. Each kit contains 250 each of colour coded numbers 0-9 and letters L, N, R,S,T, +, - and earth sign printed black on white.
A variety of cable markers in a convenient dispenser.
MHG1-3 CASS contains 50 each of colour coded numbers:
0, 1, 2, and 3 and 25 each of 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 and A, E, L, N, R, S, T, +, -, earch printed black on white.
MHG2-5 CASS contains 25 of each of colour coded numbers:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 and A, E, L, N, R, S, T, +, - and earth printed black on white.
TJC applicator tool also included.
Ovalgrip Cable Markers
The Ovalgrip range of slide on cable markers are straight cut and available black on white, black on yellow and international resistor colour coded 0-9 and A-Z and standard electrical symbols. Available in bags of 100 or reels of 1000 depending on size.
Ideally suited to panel building, mass transit, utilities, electrical contracting and telecommunications.
Manufactured from Flexible Polyvinyl Chloride, cadmium free (PVC).
Features and Benefits:
- Ovalgrip markers designed to fit AT1, AT2 or AT3 (depending on ovalgrip size)
- AT1 Arrowtags will fit 7 size 50 markers
- AT2 Arrowtags will fit 8 size 85 markers
- AT3 Arrowtags will fit 14 size 85 markers
- Ideal for use in maintenance and repair and fixed with cable ties
- Direct application to wire and cable before termination is also recommended
- HODS85 markers are available as bags of 100 or reels or 1000
Ovalgrip Cable Marker Kit
This kit contains some of the most commonly used pre-printed cable markers in a handy kit.
Each kit contains 125 each of colour coded numbers 0-9 and letters L, N, R, S, T, +, - and earth printed black on white.
|TYPE||Contents||Bundle min||Bundle max||Article No.|
L N R S T + - Earth
Sizes in mm's.