Helawrap HWPP is the ideal solution for bundling and protecting cables in industrial as well as in home or office environments. Due to its special profile and handy applicator tool, Helawrap can be applied rapidly and effortlessly. The unique design allows the user to branch off cable at any point along the cover with ease. Helawrap can also be removed and re-applied as often as required.
Helawrap is available in several colours, a large range of sizes covering most standard applications and in two durable materials. A handy applicator tool is also included.
So now more cable chaos of PC's and TV's!
Helawrap is used to bundle and protect cables in the electrical industry, panel building, machine, automotive and truck manufacturing. Helawrap in 25m lengths is the time-saving solution for industrial applications. Due to its excellent flame-retardant properties, Helawrap Polyamide 6VO HWPA-VO is the product of choice wherever fire protection is essential, for example in mass transit.
Helawrap in practical 2m lengths is designed for domestic and office use. It puts an end to the cable chaos associated with PC's, TV's and Hi-Fi systems.
- Ideal solution for bundling, protecting and fixing cables
- Quick and effortless to apply
- Self-extinguishing according to UL94 VO
- Very good abrasion protection
- Special profile enables branching of cable at any point
- Can be removed and reapplied often
- Available in several colours and sizes
- Handy applicator tool included