ShrinkPad 110 Processing Tool for heat shrinkable products
ShrinkPad110 provides a fast and reliable process for the recovery of thin-walled heat shrinkable products with or without an adhesive liner. The heat process takes place through a direct contact method. The key components are two specially heated elastic pads, which encapsulate the shrinkable products whilst transferring heat effectively with minimal heat loss. The electrically heated and pneumatically controlled pads can process material to a maximum diameter of 15mm and a maximum length of 110mm.
Heat shrink processing tool ShrinkPad 110 - control unit, shrink press unit, power cable and foot switch.
ShrinkPad 110 - for fast and reliable heat shrink processing.
• Processing by direct-contact method with specially heated, elastic pads
• Minimal lost of heat due to direct contact with the shrinking object
• Reduces the shrinking time
• Increased process security in the shrinking process due to a temperature-controlled heat source
• Good integration into automated workflows possible
• Very high level of job security
• Long life span of the pads
Control unit - The control unit is used to adjust the shrink pad temperature and time. The shrink pad temperature is adjustable in steps of 5 °C with a range from +100 °C to +300 °C. The shrink time is adjustable in steps of 0.5 sec. with a range from 0.5 to 10 sec.
Shrink press unit - The shrink press unit processes the recovery of the heat shrinkable products by a direct-contact method. Using the knob at the top to adjust the shrink pad jaws to the dimension of the shrinkable product.
Shrink pads - The specially heated, elastic pads encapsulate the shrinkable product whilst transferring heat effectively with minimal heat loss. The shrink pads are also available as spare part.
ShrinkPad 110 Brochure
Click here to download our brochure ShrinkPad110:
Catalogues in PDF format