Tredux Heat Shrink Tubing
With TREDUX heat shrinkable tubing 3:1 HellermannTyton has set a new standard in heat shrink tubing.
TREDUX thin wall heat shrinkable tubing 3:1 shrink ratio, offers a complete range of thin, medium and thick wall tubing cut into 1 meter lengths and is used for general electrical insulation and mechanical protection of cables and wires.
Features & Benefits:
- Thin walled, flexible, cross-linked polyolefin heatshrinkable tubing (PO-X)
- 1m heat shrink tubing lengths delivered in handy display cartons
- 9 sizes from 1.5mm to 101.6mm
- Colours: black, and yellow/green
TREDUX HA47 a thick wall heat shrinkable tubing with adhesive liner. The toughness and the weatherability of TREDUX thick walled tubing makes it suitable for exposed and underground cable joint.
Features and benefits
- Thick walled polyolefin adhesive lined tubing
- Standard 1m lengths
- Securely packed in display carton for use in smaller quantities
- For low and medium voltage power applications
- 6 sizes of heat shrinkable tubing
- Colour: black