Expand your career horizons with HellermannTyton
An environment that fosters innovation and supports a culture of entrepreneurship and partnership are critical to HellermannTyton's success.
What Do We Do?
The Group is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all existing and prospective employees without unlawful or unfair discrimination. Full support is given to the employment and advancement of disabled persons and this is reinforced through the Group's Ethics Policy.
What Are Our Values?
At HellermannTyton we aim to attract, retain and motivate the highest caliber of employees.
At HellermannTyton we value the contribution apprentices can make to the workplace. We run apprenticeship schemes in partnership with local colleges.
Our current Apprenticeship vacancies are listed below:
We have the below vacancies currently live, click on them to view the job description:
If you can't find a vacancy that is right for you just now, please
submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact you if a suitable opportunity arises.
Or for Plymouth based vacancies please submit your CV to email@example.com
TPM Manager (Engineering) Days
Starting date: 07/08/2017
We have an opportunity for an experienced and organised Manager.
We have an opportunity for an experienced and organised Manager to lead our planned maintenance activities on the process equipment, including injection moulding machines, weighing, packing and ancillary equipment. You will ensure that all equipment is regularly serviced and identify the root causes of any issues with minimal plant downtime. Developing the team, you will ensure that productivity is improved and that all individuals are able to meet set safety practices and are fully conversant with the plant maintenance equipment.
Purpose of this role:
· To manage, organise and execute the planned maintenance and TPM activities for process equipment (e.g. injection moulding machines, packing equipment and all associated ancillary equipment).
· To pursue implementation of total productive maintenance routines involving production staff where practicable.
· To evaluate opportunities for and organise modification of equipment to ensure Production staff can carry out some Maintenance activities safely and efficiently.
· To assist the Engineering Manager and Maintenance Supervisor (Repairs).
In order to apply for this position you must be educated to HND / C or equivalent in mechanical or electrical engineering, with a recognised apprenticeship in engineering. You will also have previous experience of managing a maintenance team, together with experience of organising planned maintenance and TPM activities.
How to apply:
If you require any further information or would like to apply for this position please send a copy of your CV with a short covering letter to Jayne Baker, UK Head of HR by post or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 11th August 2017.
Business Development Manager - Rail Industry
Starting date: 02/05/2017
The role: We have an exciting opportunity for a Business Development Manager for Rail. The role is field based working 37.5 hours per week. You must have full clean driving licence, expectation of extensive travel and flexible approach to working hours.
- Key Account Management of major Rail accounts – maintain effective relationships with key individuals and continuously review product offering to ensure optimum customer satisfaction
- Identify future projects within our customers at an early stage and monitor progress to ensure HT gain specification at an early stage.
- Build close working relationships with OEMs to understand their current and future needs and develop innovative solutions to meet these.
- Proactively seek opportunities to ‘excite’ our customers and grow our market share
- Co-ordination of sales activities within the targeted customer base
- Establish a strong portfolio of HT products within our customer base and identify opportunities for new product development. Working with internal departments, set the appropriate pricing strategy - ensuring we are developing profitable and value adding solutions.
- Provide product support to key accounts inc Autotool support
- Develop a varied range of creative and effective marketing strategies to promote the HT brand and strengthen our reputation / position within the marketplace.
- Achieve year on year profitable sales growth within the defined customer base. Review product margins and recommend solutions to overcome any problems identified.
- Work closely with internal departments to ensure that new product development is coordinated effectively and accurate prototypes are manufactured in a timely manner.
- Significant experience of working with mid to high volume OEM customers e.g. white goods, automotive in a field based role
- Successful sales management experience
- Key Account Management / Project Management experience
- Strong technical knowledge – able to understand and articulate customer’s technical requirements and turn these into tangible outcomes e.g. new product development.
- Experience of a solution sell
· Self motivated and positive
· Strong project management skills
· Excellent influencing skills
· Excellent communication skills
· A good team player
· A strategic thinker
· Good planning and implementation skills
If you are interested in this position please forward your CV and covering letter (stating why you think you are suitable for the role) to Claire Fogarty, HR Advisor (email@example.com).
Quality Assistant - Days
Starting date: 07/08/2017
Hours of work are Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 5.00pm (finishing at 3.30pm on a Friday).
Hours of work are Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 5.00pm
(finishing at 3.30pm on a Friday).
Purpose of the Position
To provide administration support to the quality team primarily focused on assistance with the recording and resolutions of product and service complaints, the use and presentation of inspection records and other QA duties, the preparation and control of QA documentation, the control and interaction with external databases and general product support duties.
We Value Our Customers
· Acknowledge receipt of all complaints.
· Initial point of contact for investigations, internal and external. Ensure all details are logged onto the complaints system.
· Contact with customers as required by these queries and external requests
Proud of Our Team
· To co-ordinate responses to complaints in conjunction with the Quality Engineers.
· Control of Raw Material C of Analysis for internal use.
· QA team support as required.
We Take Responsibility
· Control of quarantine notes and disposition of stock.
· Administration of customer queries.
· Issue and control of quality system documentation procedures, instructions, control plans etc.
We Provide Solutions
· Control of calibration records.
· Control of customer returns.
· Updates to system documentation as required
We are looking for a confident and enthusiastic individual who has excellent communication skills. You will need to have a confident telephone manner and be PC literate on all MS office packages. You will need to be methodical and possess excellent organisational skills maintaining high attention to detail at all times. Candidates must possess 5 GCSE Passes (A-C) including Maths & English
You will need to have had previous experience in an administration role and knowledge of injection moulding and libraries or structure filing systems or even a background in quality control would be an advantage, but is not essential.
If you are interested in this position (or wish to request further information), please forward your CV and covering letter to Paul Nicholson, HR Advisor to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 11th August 2017 at 12.00pm