Are you looking for a career with HellermannTyton?
If you want to move the market, you need more than good ideas.
The product solution of tomorrow is born through the union of visionary thinking and the passion to put your ideas into action. When visions become functional; products and innovations are created that delight our customers.
HellermannTyton stands for innovative products, high quality and excellent service.
For our employees, the "perfect solution for cables" is not just a slogan, but a goal that has to be achieved every day.
We create the prerequisites for meeting our goals by employees who know that teamwork pays off. Those who are satisfied only with the best, need professionals who share their expertise and persuade by personal commitment, that is HellermannTyton
Want an Apprenticeship with HellermannTyton?
At HellermannTyton we value the contribution apprentices can make to the workplace.
We run apprenticeship schemes in partnership with local colleges. Our Apprenticeship schemes are always being reviewed.
Should you require further information about these then please contact our HR Department on email@example.com
We have the below vacancies currently live, click on them to view the job description:
Moulding Operator - Permanent Nights - Manchester
Starting date: 28/03/2018
We have a vacancy at our Manchester factory for 2 Moulding Operators - Nights
Team B – 7:00pm to 7.00am - 3 on, 3 off. (2 vacancies)
- Machine minding in Bays 1 & 2 and Auto cell:
- Respond promptly to any machine stoppages / alarms in order to minimise downtime and impact on production.
- To be vigilant throughout the shift to prevent and rectify any problems i.e. bag sealer faults
- Following training troubleshoot and rectify minor problems on the automated packaging equipment – liaise with setters / maintenance where necessary
- Following training stop and re-start machines following any minor problems ensuring process is stable and parts produced are in line with the relevant quality standards
- Adopting a work ethic of ‘clean as you go’ to ensure specified housekeeping standards are met
- Complete all documentation relevant to the position and ensure information recorded is correct
- Check that the information situated on the lectern corresponds with the works order and raise any discrepancies with the manager / supervisor
- Ensure all quality requirements are fulfilled i.e. attribute charts, quality checks and report any faults or quality problems to the correct Personnel as soon as possible
- Effectively manage your time to ensure tubs are emptied regularly to prevent the build up of products and the late discovery of faults
- Correctly label all finished product in accordance with departmental requirements to ensure traceability
- Ensure all consumables are labelled, sufficient to ensure production needs are met and not interrupted.
- Complete the daily check sheet and return to the Shift Manager or supervisor at the end of the shift.
- To sort waste product into the correct tote boxes and ensure that it is visually checked by a manager or supervisor, before scrapping
- Experience of working in a high volume production environment (plastic injection moulding experience would be an advantage) – essential
- Knowledge of lean manufacturing would be a distinct advantage
- Previous experience of shift work, including weekends / nights as part of a roster.
- Demonstrable experience of performing routine repetitive tasks with patience, good humour and attention to detail.
- Literate and numerate
- Possession of any of the following - a current first aid/fire marshal certificate would be a distinct advantage
- Workplace health and safety awareness and manual handling experience is also desirable
- Flexible approach to working hours – there will be the requirement to work overtime
If you are interested in this position contact a member of the HR department to request an application form at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will not be accepting CV’s and cover letters for these vacancies, only fully-completed application forms.
Deadline for applications will be 12pm on Friday 13th April 2018.