Heat Shrinkable Tubing - HA67 - 6:1 Adhesive Lines
Up to now it has been necessary to use different heat shrinkable tubing to form a sealed covering of irregularly shaped object with large differences in diameter. But now with HellermannTyton’s HA67 6:1 heat shrinkable tubing, there is a truly professional solution with a single product.
The high 6:1 shrink ratio makes heat shrinkable tubing ideal for challenging applications. The HA67 moulds itself even around cable and device connectors or adaptors. Repairs are easily done even around connectors. Due to it is superior shrinkage properties, the tubing can be pulled over the connector without disassembling it or damaging the cable.
The thick walled HA67 heat shrinkable tubing is made of cross-linked polyolefin with an operating temperature of -55°C to +110°C. The inner adhesive melts when heated and prevents the ingress of dust, dirt and water.
- High shrink ratio, heavy-duty heat shrinkable tubing
- Thermoplastic adhesive-lined tubing
- Conforms well to highly variable substrate dimensions
- Simplifies cable repair
- Passes over large connectors and shrinks onto much smaller cable jackets
- Environmental sealing and excellent insulation
- Resistant to impact and abrasion