Metal Fire Clip SSFC2516
New Metal Fire Clip SSFC2516 for mini trunking
The Stainless Steel Fire Clip SSFC2516 from HellermannTyton provides a fire resistant cable fixing designed for use within mini trunking.
This fire rated cable clip complements our already comprehensive range of stainless steel cable ties and mounts. It provides an easy to install fire resistant fixing for 25mm x 16mm mini trunking, ensuring that any new installation will comply with the regulations and increase the safety of firefighters and the public in the unfortunate event of a fiew.
Following changes to the IET Wiring Regulations in July 2015 (BS7671 – 3rd Amendment, 7th edition), wiring systems in escape routes must now be supported in such a way that they will not prematurely collapse in the event of a fire. This means that non-metallic trunking, conduit, cable ties and cable clips can no longer be used as the only means of support in areas that could form escape routes out of a building.
Quick & Easy to Install:
1) Simply push the clip into the trunking
2) Secure with a masonry screw, then feed in the cables
3) Bend over the wings to secure the cables, then fit the trunking lid
Features & Benefits:
- Suitable for 25 x 16mmm mini trunking
- Easy to apply without the need for a tool – simply fold the tabs to retain the cables
- Completely invisible once mounted within the trunking
- No. 8 (4mm Ø) fixing hole for securing the clip to the building fabric
- Manufactured from Stainless Steel 430 material
- Holds cables in position, even in the event of a fire
- The safest way of securing cables within mini trunking
For more information about HellermannTyton’s fire resistant fastening and fixing solutions, or if you require a solution for other types of trunking or conduit, please contact us.
Sharston Green Business Park
1 Robeson Way
Altrincham Road, Wythenshawe
Manchester M22 4TY
Phone: +44 (0) 161 945 4181
Fax: +44 (0) 161 947 2233
Stainless Steel Fire Clip Datasheet
Please click here to download the datasheet for the metal Fire Clip.