At HellermannTyton we value the contribution apprentices can make to the workplace. We run apprenticeship schemes in partnership with local colleges.
Our current Apprenticeship vacancies are listed below:
We have the below vacancies currently live, click on them to view the job description:
If you can't find a vacancy that is right for you just now, please
submit your CV to email@example.com and we will contact you if a suitable opportunity arises.
Or for Plymouth based vacancies please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Starting date: 13/01/2016
We have a vacancy in our Aldridge Customer Service Department. Monday to Friday.
General Function: To manage the day to day requirements of a customer service department. Providing leadership and direction to a team of customer service reps to ensure a world class service / approach is being provided and maintained.
- Dealing with customer enquiries over the telephone
- Working with in house computer system (full training given)
- Data entry
- Order editing
- Basic office duties; including filing, faxing and photocopying
- Pro-actively generating quotations
- Internal Key Account Management
- Good polite telephone manner
- Reliable and conscientious
- Keen and enthusiastic
- Keyboard and basic MS application skills
- Basic typing skills
- Committed t teamwork/ working as a team
- Remains calm under pressure
- Smart and tidy appearance
- Communicates effectively with other members of a team
If you are interested in this position please forward your CV and covering letter (stating why you think you are suitable for the role) to Claire, HR Advisor (email@example.com).
Starting date: 24/11/2015
Packing Co-Ordinator 1 Position 14.00pm - 22.00pm (Monday-Friday)
1 Position 14.00pm - 22.00pm (Monday-Friday)
Main purpose of the job:
Working with the Packing Team Leaders to:
Key Skills / Knowledge:
To demonstrate a sound knowledge of:
If you are interested in this position please provide a CV and short covering letter to Jennifer Hayward, HR Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org and if you wish to request a copy of the job description please use the email address above also.
Deadline for applications will be 9.00am on Monday 22nd February 2016.
The Role To establish and maintain excellent customer relations with a defined group of Rail OEMs & Contractors (inc new customers), to drive and deliver year on year sales growth. Identify opportunities for new product development, working closely with your customer base to continually promote our brand / products and increase our market share. To establish strong relationships with personnel in our customers design, production and procurement functions in order to identify opportunities to offer innovative solutions and gain specification at an early stage.
If you are interested in this position please forward your CV and covering letter (stating why you think you are suitable for the role) to Claire Fogarty, HR Advisor (email@example.com).
Or download an application form here and return it to Claire Fogarty @ our Manchester offices.
Starting date: 20/01/2016
A vacancy has arisen in Northern Ireland for an Area Sales Manager.
The role will be based at home or at the Company’s Belfast Office. The main purpose of the role is to sell our portfolio of products, working with potential and existing customers within the electrical wholesale and general distributor industry. The role will also involve end user calls to customers who deal direct with us and not through distributors.
1. Managing our distribution customers within the defined sales territory.
2. Identify and exploit sales opportunities within our existing accounts.
3. Identify, target and convert potential business to new client accounts.
4. Ensure HellermannTyton has a good network of electrical wholesale stockists within the sales territory.
5. Target major construction projects and major electrical contractors in order to generate ‘pull through’ sales at our key distributors.
6. Visit end users such as panel builders to promote / sell our wide range of enclosures.
7. Implement HellermannTyton’s distribution strategy.
8. Achieve sales targets and deliver substantial year on year sales growth.
9. Provide support and conduct demos, training and installation for our TIPS system (Thermal Identification Printing System).
10. In conjunction with Industry managers, report on activities and potential industry focused business.
If you are interested in this position please forward your CV and covering letter (stating why you think you are suitable for the role) to Claire Fogarty, HR Advisor (firstname.lastname@example.org).
The closing date for this role is 29th January 2016
Download our Application Form here....
Stay in touch with us!
Subscribe to our newsletter