Starting date: 02/02/2015
This is a new role within the business, with the successful candidate responsible for promoting a set of focussed products to a wide range of distributors and end user customer types within a defined geographical territory.
We are recruiting for 1 x Product Promoter
1 x Product Promoter: focused on the Northern Territory and report into the Head of UK Sales – Distribution.
As the role is field based you must have a Full UK driving licence and be available for overnight stays where necessary.
The successful candidate must be self-motivated and enthusiastic, with a confident manner and the ability to build relationships quickly. You will be carrying out demonstrations of HT products and therefore must be comfortable presenting.
1. To represent HellermannTyton and our products and services to a wide customer base
2. To demonstrate features, benefits and unique selling points of our product range
3. To support our key distributors in promoting the HellermannTyton product range
4. To develop strong relationships within identified customers
5. To establish end-users of HellermannTyton products within the geographical area and demonstrate our products within identified end-users
6. To organize and host trade days within customers
7. To promote new products when introduced
8. To support ASMs at chosen exhibitions
9. To ensure the vehicle is stocked with all required samples and literature
10. To be responsible for and complete administration, such as submitting journey plans, arranging appointments, submitting visit reports.
If you are interested in this position please forward your CV and covering letter (stating why you think you are suitable for the role) to Sarah Hudson, HR Advisor (email@example.com). Or download an application form below and return it to Sarah Hudson @ our Manchester offices.
Download an application form here....