Starting date: 15/11/2016
We currently have a vacancy for a UK Product Manager for our Insulation and Protection product range. We are flexible on the location but the position involves regular national travel and applicant must be able and willing to meet this requirement. This may also include overnight stays.
HellermannTyton is a leading global manufacturer and supplier of a wide range of cable management products and solutions, including fastening, fixing, identifying and protecting cables and their connecting components. We are in over 37 countries serving numerous markets and industries including electrical wholesale, automotive, rail, aerospace, defence and offshore with products and solutions.
Our corporate philosophy focuses on our customers and ensuring that they are our first priority. We believe that TO TRULY EXCEL, YOU NEED TO KEEP IMPROVING ALL THE TIME.
About the Role
The Product Management Department is one of the most exciting and innovative areas of our business, the team are charged with ensuring we have the right products for the markets we serve and providing technical assistance to our sales teams so we can provide innovative solutions. The team is diverse and works closely with stakeholders across the business, you will need to be focused and solutions driven with the ability to quickly forge effective working relationships with key stakeholders. You will need to communicate with all stakeholders at all levels and be able to add value to our customers whilst supporting the growth of our business. Your principle responsibilities will be to:
· Identify markets including the main competitors and players in those markets, establishing their current and future requirements and develop business.
· Drive product development by identifying issues affecting the product range and implement solutions, ensuring product range meets market needs and is attractive to the marketplace. Support new product development, from concept to launch and ensure product profitability.
· Maintain product data base for Insulation and Protection and ensure all stocking and pricing information is correct.
· Forecasting and planning of product performance in the market place, developing and implementing budgets, growth plans and ultimately grow the sales for the Insulation and Protection Product range.
· Communicating with both internal and external stakeholders providing technical assistance, product information, developing and communicating appropriate messages to market, creating new and innovative marketing strategies and raise brand profile.
· Understand our competitors and their activities in the marketplace, develop and implement strategies to increase our market share.
About your Knowledge, Skills and Qualifications
· Previous Key Account or Project management experience, in a similar role, advising on technical product specifications specific to customer needs.
· Need to be proficient in IT packages, namely Microsoft and Desktop publishing.
· Experience of working towards and achieving targets and objectives.
· A degree in a business related discipline and/or professional marketing qualification desirable.
· A good team player with the ability to work effectively under pressure with all stakeholders and recommend solutions.
· Be a strategic thinker able to see the bigger picture, with the ability to plan for customer priorities.
· Possess a full clean driving licence.
Apply by forwarding your CV and covering letter (stating your suitability and what you can bring to the role) to Claire Fogarty, HR Advisor at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The closing date is 2nd December 2016.