Starting date: 20/07/2016
Key Responsibilities (based upon the HellermannTyton Values)
We Value Our Customers
To attend to all machine lubrication requirements as specified by Machine manufacturers. To help with maintenance duties when required:
· To ensure all grades of oil are maintained to the required stock level.
· To filter oil on all machines.
· To complete weekly machine checks as per schedules.
· Maintain cleanliness of the oil stores.
· To contain all oil leaks and report to maintenance.
· To clean all types of machinery where required.
· Maintain cleanliness of the maintenance department.
Proud Of Our Team
Effective records of activities, being able to demonstrate:
· Timely completion of all tasks.
· Corrective action taken upon any repetitive problems.
· Responsibility for creating safe working environment for all employees.
· Leave all workstations in a clean tidy condition when work has been completed.
We Take Responsibility
· Using data supplied by your supervisor filter machine oil and keep a record of the
cleanliness of the oil.
· Where possible, and after appropriate training, re-start moulding machines and leave it
packing product to the required quality standard.
We Provide Solutions
· To find out the root cause of any problems/issues relating to machinery and report back to
· To safely stop machines and successfully re-start on completion of planned maintenance
work, ensuring that product is being made and packed to the required quality.
No formal engineering qualifications are required to apply for this position; however some knowledge and ability to use basic hand tools (Allen keys, spanners, screwdrivers etc.) in a safe manner would be a distinct advantage. You’ll be a team player and be driven to achieve results
A keen interest or involvement in engineering and some basic technical ability with mechanical engineering is essential.
Able to work on own initiative, be self-motivated and work in a calm, methodical manner – identifies solutions to problems and recommends improvements
If you are interested in applying for this position or would like more information please send a copy of your CV with a short covering letter to Paul Nicholson, HR Advisor by post or email to:
email@example.com by Monday 1st August 2016.