- Possibility to separate bundles with only one cable tie
- Cable tie with two heads creating an inside and outside serrated loop
- Available in a wide range of materials
- Bundles can be of different diameter
- Maximum bundle diameter is a maximum combined bundle
- Easy application either manually or with a processing tool
Certifications & Approvals
Ideal for running two cables in parallel that need to be separated. These ties allow for installation of a second cable run without the need for additional cable ties.
The DH ties are also widely used within the packaging industry – the first loop closes and secures the bag, whilst the second loop can be made into a carrying handle (subject to weight).
T50RDH is suitable for following markets and industries