Secure cables with these fire resistant metal nail clips
Following changes to the IET Wiring Regulations in July 2015 (BS7671 - 3rd Amendment, 7th edition), wiring systems in escape routes must now be supported in such a way that they will not prematurely collapse in the event of a fire.
This means that non-metallic trunking, conduit, cable ties and cable clips can no longer be used as the only means of support in areas that could from escape routes out of a building.
The metal cable clips provide a fire resistant cable fixing designed for use within mini trunking.
For fire rated applications it is recommended that the nail is secured into a hard, fire resistant surface.
Features and Benefits
- Designed to secure cables within high temperature environments
within mini trunking - completely invisible once mounted
- Flex design grips the cables and clamps into position, even in the event of a fire easily applied, simply fold the tabs over to retain cables
- Manufactured from stainless steel 430 coating, making it discrete when fitted within commercial/building environments
- Suitable for a range of cable sizes, from 4.5mm to 11.0mm diameter
- No 8 (4mm) fixing hole for securing the clip to building fabric
- Nail dimensions 25mm x 2.5mm
|TYPE||L (mm)||W (mm)||Hole Dia||Colour||Pack||Article No|
Metal Nail Clip