Secure cables with these fire resistant metal nail clips
Coated Stainless Steel Cable Clips provide a quick and simple way of securing cables to meet the requirements of BS7671, which imposes the use of metal fixings to secure wiring systems, within the escape routes of buildings.
These fire resistant clips improve safety by assuring that cabling will not collapse in the event of a fire.
For fire rated applications it is recommended that the nail is secured into a hard, fire resistant surface.
Features and Benefits
- Designed to secure cables within high temperature environments
- Flex design grips the cables and clamps into position, even in the event of a fire
- Manufactured from stainless steel 430 coating, making it discrete when fitted within commercial/building environments
- Suitable for a range of cable sizes, from 4.5mm to 11.0mm diameter
- Quick and easy to apply - simply push the clip over the cables and hammer into position
- Integrted hardened steel nail pre-fitted to clips to ensure a secure fixing to the building fabric
- Nail dimensions 25mm x 2.5mm
- Meets the requirements of BS7671, 3rd Amendment 7th Edition
Metal Nail Clip