EVO7 - The Manual Tensioning Tool
Minimum effort for maximum performance.
With the EVO7 comfort and function are perfectly combined in a tensioning tool. The heart of the EVO7 is the innovative and patent-pending TLC technology (Tension / Lock / Cut). This revolutionizes the processing of cable ties through reduced effort during cutting. The clear, flush cutting of the cable tie is very easy, less recoil shock reduces impact to the operators hand therefore application of force is significantly reduced.
Perfect cutting with the EVO7 is very easy:
From precise preliminary settings to the perfect cut the EVO7 allows an even lighter, easier and gentler cable tie processing than ever before. The patent-pending TLC technology makes all the difference.
The cable tie is tensioned as usual.
When the desired tension is met the locking mechanism locks the tie in place.
Innovative, effortless and less recoil shock cut-off function.
Using the EVO7 the following advantages are at hand:
- Applying the cable ties without any operator strain due to patent-pending Tension/Lock/Cut Technolog (TLC)
- Ergonomic, slip-proof handle for a comfortable and secure grip
- Convenient and simple tension adjustment
- Accurate repeatability of tension values
- Flush cut of cable tie
- Extended slim nose for use in narrow spaces
- Housing made of resilient and lightweight glass fibre-reinforced polyester
- Available in standard grip span (90mm) or short grip span (80mm)
• Plant engineering