Save time and space in your cabinet with the VarioPlate Cable Entry System.
Find out more on how to route and seal different sized cables with VarioPlate.
The VarioPlate Cable Entry System is used to install multiple cables of different diameters, with or without pre-terminated plugs or connectors, or wherever space is limited. It is available in 4 different frame sizes (24, 16, 10 and 4) which correspond to the cut-out dimensions commonly used in panel building. Combinable grommets with 1, 2 or 4 holes, are available for cable diameters ranging from 3-16 mm (size S) and 16-33 mm (size L).
System benefits at a glance:
- Modular design saves you time and space
- Easy to assemble and adapt
- Integrated frame gasket seals up to IP66
- Small and large grommets combinable in one frame
- Inserts include moulded strain relief retainer
- Design of insert hole compensates for cable diameter tolerance
- Suitable for all common cut-out dimensions
- IP65 and IP66 approved design