HellermannTyton requires all of its business to be conducted in compliance with high ethical standards of business practice. We apply these standards to all dealings with employees, customers, suppliers and other stakeholders.
The Group’s Ethics Policy has been developed to ensure that the Group’s business adheres to high ethical and legal principles, and to set standards of professionalism and integrity for all employees and operations worldwide.
The following is a summary of our Ethics Policy:
· All employees have the right and responsibility to ensure that HellermannTyton's business is conducted in adherence with high ethical and legal principles
· Our policy is to operate within applicable laws
· Discrimination or harassment of any kind will not be tolerated
· We should not knowingly make misrepresentations
· As a matter of policy, we do not make political donations
· No bribes may be given or received
· Slavery, human trafficking or forced labour of any kind will not be tolerated
· Conflicts of interest must be avoided and in all cases must be reported
· We should aim to be a responsible partner within our local communities
· Employees are encouraged to report any suspected wrongdoings