The Cable Koala - Magnetic Cable Tie
With the advancement in technology comes further use of electrical devices and greater hazard risks caused by the cables that power these devices. Designed for fastening to metal surfaces, our magnetic hospital cable ties, the Cable Koala provides a soft and flexible solution for cable management within a medical environment.
Constructed of TPE (Thermoplastic Elastomer) material the smooth surface of the Cable Koala aids the prevention of bacteria build-up that the recesses on regular cable ties can potentially trap.
The encased magnetic fastening element at the ends of the strap enables the Cable Koala to be attached to metal surfaces or to themselves. Additionally, at 330mm long and 15mm wide, the Cable Koala is ideal for use within a hospital environment where cables and tubes need to be regularly moved and hygiene levels maintained.
Features and Benefits:
- Soft, flexible and elastic
- Integrated magnets within each end of the cable tie strap
- Multi-purpose application - used on metal surfaces, wrapped around frameworks or attached to itself
- Reusable - easy fastening and releasable cable tie
- Smooth surfaces of the Cable Koala cable tie with no recesses where bacteria can be trapped - facilitating infection control
- Customisable - magnetic cable tie can be printed on for identification purposes i.e. hospital name
- Easily identifiable due to bright colour
- Chemical and weathering resistant as the magnets are completely encased in the head of the cable tie
Infection control in healthcare and medical environments
Infection control within a medical environment is paramount and the Cable Koala is the perfect companion when it comes to managing cabling in a hospital, especially around a patient's bed.
When a patient is discharged, a routing discharge clean of the area is undertaken. This requires equipment and cabling to be removed in order to clean the area. The quick release magnets saves users time and alongside the chemical resistant, smooth finish, enables re-usability and adherence to correct cleaning procedures, providing a cost effective solution for hospitals.
- Product Code: CKL330
- Width: 15mm
- Length: 330mm
- Material: TPE
- Colour: Yellow
- Pack Cont: 5
- Article no: 115-00140