Convoluted Tubing FCT
This FCT convoluted tubing is used to protect cables from crush damage it is lightweight and flexible. Also used to route and protect wiring in control panels, cabinets, machines, cars and commercial vehicles.
Manufactured from quality grade materials and available in black as standard, but other colours are available on request please ask our customer service department.
Features and Benefits
- Catering for sizes from 4mm to 25mm
- Available in black as standard
- Other colours available on request
- Customised packaging also available
- Applicator tools ref HAT for most sizes
- Halogen free
- Manufactured from quality grade materials: Polypropylene, Polyethylene and Nylon PA6
- Minimum working temperature -40oC
- Maximum working temperature 120oC
- Slit format also available
Manufactured in our Plymouth factory on our new convolute extrusion machinery.
For further information please contact our customer service dept on 0808 164 2204 or contact Duncan on