Metal Fire Clip SSFC2516
Stainless Steel Fire Clip
Our Stainless Steel Fire Clip provides a fire resistant cable fixing designed for use within mini trunking.
This fire rated cable clip complements our already comprehensive range of stainless steel cable ties and mounts. It provides an easy to install fire resistant fixing for 25mm x 16mm mini trunking, ensuring that any new installation will comply with the regulations and increase the safety of firefighters and the public in the unfortunate event of a fiew.
With the new 18th Edition IET Wiring Regulations in July 2018; which comes into effect in January 2019, wiring systems in escape routes must now be supported in such a way that they will not prematurely collapse in the event of a fire. This means that non-metallic trunking, conduit, cable ties and cable clips can no longer be used as the only means of support in areas that could form escape routes out of a building.
Quick & Easy to Install:
1) Simply push the clip into the trunking
2) Secure with a masonry screw, then feed in the cables
3) Bend over the wings to secure the cables, then fit the trunking lid
Features & Benefits:
- The safest way of securing cables within mini trunking
- Manufactured from Stainless Steel 430 material
- Easy application - Simply fold the tabs over to retain cables
- Fire resistant - Holds cables in position even in the event of a fire
- Completely invisible once mounted
- Suitable for 25 x 16mm trunking
- No. 8 (4mm) fixing hole for securing the clip to building fabric
The SSFC2516 complements our already comprehensive range of stainless steel cable ties and mounts . It provides a quick and easy to install fire resistant fixing for 25mm x 16mm mini trunking, ensuring that any new installation will comply with the regulations and increase the safety of firefighters and the public in the unfortunate event of a fire.
Secure Cables with These Fire Resistant Metal Nail Clips
Fire resistant Metal Nail Clips that provide a quick and simple way of securing cables, complying with the new 18th Edition Wiring Regulations
Durable Stainless Steel Fixing Products
Whenever the environment is harsh the demand is for complete reliability, HellermannTyton offers a complete range of products for such conditions.
ATEX Enclosures for Hazardous Areas
ATEX Atmosphere Classification