Meet the lightweight and portable gas heat gun that’s a really hot allrounder – even when it’s freezing outside.
Introducing the professional CHG900 Cordless Heat Gun.
The all-new HellermannTyton CHG900 Cordless Heat Gun delivers up to 900 °C of instant, flameless heat. It is ideal for heat shrinking markers, tubing and boots. It's also good for sealing and warming components in the field – especially in very cold or remote locations that are off the grid. The CHG900 delivers a continuous operation time more than double the duration of the best heat guns powered by rechargeable batteries. This rugged yet lightweight gas hot-air tool is immediately ready for portable work any time you need controllable heat.
Operational benefits at a glance:
- Instant flameless heat up to 900 °C without external power
- Works consistently even at temperatures as low as -8 °C
- Up to 90 min use per replaceable P445 gas cartridge
- Light and portable at 440 g (555 g incl. cartridge)
- Integrated standing pod enables safe hands-free use
- Precise gas adjustment and 360° rotation without flaring
- Tool-free replacement of Piezo Ignition and Gas Nozzle spare parts
The CHG900 Cordless Heat Gun kit includes 2 push-on nozzles for precise heat shrinking results.
Designed for ease of use.
The integrated standing pod frees up both hands for maximum control of the object being heated. The tool can be placed in a stable standing position for either horizontal or vertical heat streams.
Alternatively, operators can move the tool 360° around the object without any risk of flaring.
The CHG900 cordless heat gun produces 520 W / 1700 BTU of power at adjustable temperatures between +190 °C and +900 °C.
Suitable for uses beyond electrical heat shrink:
Product Information at a glance.
We have summarised all the advantages of the new CHG900 in a selection of handy PDF documents. Feel free to use them for your individual needs.