Durable Stainless Steel Fixing Products
HellermannTyton manufactures a range of stainless steel products that withstand extreme conditions and offer secure and reliable cable management. The metal portfolio includes ties, mounts, tools, markers, conduits and fittings.
Our metal systems offer the advantages our customers need to meet the daily business challenges. Under extreme conditions, such as high temperature fluctuation, wet environments or whenever chemicals are a factor, your highest priority will be to protect your application.
Our specialised full-metal products and tools offer easier, faster and longer lasting solutions. These allow you to meet any challenge, even under the most extreme conditions.
Especially considering the new regulation for fire resistant cable support these high performing fastening and fixing products are the perfect solution. They ensure that installations stay safe and secure even in extremely high temperatures.
Double Wrap Cable Ties with Ball Lock:
The double wrap ties of the MBT series of stainless steel ties are used in applications where a fixing requires an extraordinary high tensile strength.
Double Wrap Cable Ties with Ball Lock and Coating:
Used in the most arduous of conditions or when the additional security, strength and fire resistance of a metal fixing is required.
The wide range of stainless steel cable ties from HellermannTyton offer fastening solutions for various applications. High quality stainless steel in SS304 and SS316 is offered as well as coated or uncoated cable fixings.
- Metal Ball Locking Tie (MBT): Unique patented self-locking ball mechanism with low insertion, also available in a double wrap with an even higher tensile strength of up to 7000N. Approved with the rail certificate - London Underground (LUL) the MBT-Series ties are the optimal choice for secure metal fixing requirements.
- Metal Fold Locking Tie (MLT): Reusable stainless steel tie
- Metal Punch Lock Tie (MST): Extremely high resistance to vibration
- Metal Banding for Heavy Duty Application (AMT): Metal heavy duty tie with folding mechanism
NEW Stainless Steel Fire Clips for mini trunking SSFC2516
- Suitable for 25 x 16mm mini trunking
- Easy to apply without the need for a tool - simply fold the tabs to retain the cables
- Completely invisible once mounted within the trunking
- Manufactured from Stainless Steel 430 material
- No. 8 (4mmØ) fixing hole for securing to the building fabric
- Holds cables in position, even in the event of a fire
- Easy to apply arount cables or pipes
- Ideal for use in high temperatures
- ALU-P-Clips available for bundle diameters from 6.4mm to 20.6mm
- Suitable for applications needing strength of metal components
Manual Tensioning Tool for Stainless Steel Cable Ties:
The MK9SST is designed to apply MBT cable ties with a strap width of up to 16mm. The tool is ideally suited for use in the most arduous environments. Offers consistent tensioning and automatic cutting of metal ties (MBT Series).
- Glass fibre reinforced housing
- Ergonimic design
- Consistent tensioning and automatic cutting of metal ties (MBT)
Pneumatic Tensioning Tool for Stainless Steel Cable Ties:
The MK9 pneumatic stainless steel tensioning tool is constructed with heavy-duty parts to ensure optimum performance in demanding environments. Designed to apply stainless steel MBT Series cable ties up to16mm width.
- Unique levels of repeatability and ccuracy
- High application speed and low maintenance
- Ergonomic design
- Automatic ejection of cut-off cable tie end
Metal Fire Clip SSFC2516
HellermannTyton's new stainless steel clip for mini trunking. This metal fire clip is conforming with the new IET wring regulations.
Secure cables with these fire resistant metal nail clips
These metal nail clips provide a quick and simple way of securing cables.
VDE 1000 Volt Electricians Tools
A range of1000 Volt Electricians Tools tested and conforming to IEC 60900.