Secure Cables with These Fire Resistant Metal Nail Clips
Following the new 18th Edition Wiring Regulations in July 2018, which comes into effect January 2019, wiring systems not only around escape routes, but throughout installations must now be supported in such a way that they will not prematurely collapse in the event of a fire.
Manufactured from stainless steel 430, the Metal Nail Clip will maintain its grip of cables to the surface it is attached to, meeting the new regulations and comes in four different sizes.
For fire rated applications it is recommended that the nail is secured into a hard, fire resistant surface.
Features and Benefits
- Designed to secure cables within high temperature environments
- Meets 18th Edition Wiring Regulation requirements
- Manufactured from coated stainless steel 430, making it discrete when fitted within commercial building environments
- Suitable for a range of cable sizes from 4.5mm to 11mm diameter
- Nail dimension 25mm x 2.5mm
|TYPE||L (mm)||W (mm)||Hole Dia||Colour||Pack||Article No|
For more information about HellermannTyton’s fire resistant fastening and fixing solutions, or if you require a solution for other types of trunking or conduit, please contact us.